Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sourced Within

Wherever I am, God is.
Wherever I am, God is.
Wherever I am, God is.

The search is over. There is no need to struggle. God is here.

When we accept that we are the vessel of Source/Soul/God, we open to our true being and from our hearts we extend the Love that is.


This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

-His Holiness, The 14th Dalai Lama
Today, I reveled in the simple laughter of a busy toddler as she climbed, jumped, and played in shredded paper. Her joy at being with me, sharing her happiness, and teaching me her new words shifted my perspective on living a good day. Shifting perspectives changes our hearts. Ah, kindness...

In love with open hearts...more on the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment