Saturday, March 14, 2015

Being Scorpio

Born under the constellation of extremes, I find I am often near the edge. I have a plan. Actually, hundreds of them. The issue is that I am likely to be deep in, buried, and seduced one month, but clearly have moved on the next.

I forget. I forget that this is my nature and when I am all in, I am all in. For all the areas I decided to give up or let go, I am slightly  tempted, sometimes. I feel the feelings and keep moving. But new considerations have arisen. Probably because I have free time from my prior obsessions.

I'm lying in bed and decide the kitchen base cabinets have to come out. This is much easier in bed. After we get them out, I realize I have not considered storage for the stuff inside. Then I see the walls need to be painted. Now I need new storage and more paint. Cause the paint I already bought ...

And since I'm painting, I may as well create a design for the available walls. Just a little more paint - specialty this time.

I'm looking for the balance - ease and effort. Without my usually obsessions I am an opened  void clambering to be filled. I am overwhelmed by the too muchness of Spring. Time to clean. Time to plant. Time to change. All these demands, but I have no extra time.

Aww...I miss Winter already.

No comments:

Post a Comment